Because Learning brings dynamic, engaging lessons across the curriculum:
Lessons (and counting)
Spire Space to Cloud Data Analytics
…Plus many, many more all over the world.
Here’s what’s new this month.
- Blubb-ology (Blubber Biology) How do marine animals regulate their body temperature?
- Warm and Gooey (An Exploration in Thermodynamics) Will water evaporation increase, decrease or do nothing to the rate at which chocolate melts?
- Parallel and Series Electrical Circuits What are the differences between LEDs in parallel and LEDs in series?
- Serial Communications How can you read and change your Serial Communication between the Arduino and the Computer?
- Pushbutton Control of an LED Can you build a circuit and write a sketch so that an LED light turns on when a pushbutton is pressed?
Browse more on our Lessons platform.
Online Lessons + Sensor Kit = Learning
Because Learning provides a custom platform to run experiments, take courses, and track progress for educators. This web-based software communicates with our sensor kits to give your students and teachers real-time experiment data, bringing STEM to life!
(With more added every month!)
Check Out Some of Our Favorite Lessons
Bring Because Learning to Your Classroom
With the Classroom Launch Pack, you’ll get everything you need to bring Because Learning’s flexible, engaging platform to your school, district or classroom.
- 150 + customizable lessons; new lessons every month!
- Teacher guides | sample
- Student worksheets | sample
- Unit videos with tips and suggestions for teaching | sample
- Customizable lessons | tutorial video
- Help Center with troubleshooting tips and FAQs
- Lesson discussions | sample
- Email and phone support
- Professional development resources
- Includes 15 Sensor Kits